Folgende Änderungen wurden übernommen (der Changelog ist nur in Englisch verfügbar)
- Fix some more issues with importing content that used a modified version of models already present in your collection. Decks (including 1.2 decks) are now imported in such a way that repeatedly importing them will no longer result in duplicate note types, notes or cards. The duplicate check only works against previous imports made in 2.0.3 however, so if you imported decks with divergent models in a previous Anki 2 version, the first time you import that content again, a duplicate will be created.
- Fix a few errors that could occur when renaming decks.
- Fix timeboxing counting one too many cards on the first session and not accounting for undone reviews.
- Suspended cards now have their due date shown surrounded by brackets in the browser.
- When a learning card is suspended, it is moved back to new if it was in initial learning, or moved back to a review card if it was in relearning.
- Fix 1+ day steps not working for relearning cards.
- Fixed some issues with settings not syncing due to the collection being accidentally marked as modified when it was loaded.
- Add decimal point to reviews a day statistic.
- When creating a filtered deck, default to searching through the current deck.
- Display a progress window when closing the collection, as it may take a while.
- Fix font size setting in Add Field button.
Downloaden könnt ihr das Programm ganz normal unter Ankisrs.net.